Disclosure date: 25 February 2014
I would like to request, under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) the information regarding:
1. Number of Vietnamese students that have attended each kind of course (including undergraduate and graduate degree) in a university in the last 5 years. Please provide the number of Vietnamese students in all courses.
2. The fees for each course
3. How many Vietnamese students did not complete a course? How many of them are currently studying? How many Vietnamese students attained a pass? How many of the Vietnamese students attained a high distinction? Please provide the details for the number of Vietnamese students in all courses
4. How many Vietnamese students attended another course (including undergraduate and graduate degree) at this university or at a different university after graduating? Please provide the data for the last 5 years
5. How many Vietnamese students in each course returned to Vietnam? Please provide the data for the past 5 years
6. How many Vietnamese students in each course attained employment in the three months period following graduation. Please provide the data for the past 5 years.
1, 3, 4) This information is exempt from disclosure, under Section 21 of the Act, as it is already reasonably accessible to the public by other means. This information is available via the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA):
|MScs in Development||11460||12200||13230||13890||14580|
|MScs in Economics||12030||12600||13230||13890||14580|