This section of the Publication Scheme covers currently maintained lists and registers.
The list below provides a guide to the information published by SOAS which falls within this part of the Publication Scheme. Information is available in electronic form via the SOAS website unless otherwise indicated. For information on how to obtain copies of documents published by SOAS under the Publication Scheme and the charges which apply, see Ordering Copies.
1. SOAS Properties
SOAS properties include:
- College Buildings/Philips Building complex, Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London.
- Brunei Gallery, 10 Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London.
- Faber Building, 23 Russell Square, London.
- 21/22 Russell Square, London.
- 53 Gordon Square, London.
- Vernon Square Campus, Penton Rise, London.
- Centre for Development, Environment and Policy, Wye College, High Street, Wye, Ashford, Kent.
See Location for maps of SOAS's campuses and postal addresses. Please note that with the exception of Vernon Square, all properties are leased from the University of London.
2. Register of Interests of Members of Governing Body and Governing Body Committees
The register is available for inspection on-site in the SOAS Directorate, by prior appointment. To arrange to inspect the register, contact the Secretariat and Planning Officer (020 7898 4015).
Disclosure of Interests Form
Form for the disclosure of interests for the Register of Interests of Members of Governing Body and Governing Body Committees
Includes procedures relating to the Register of Interests of Members of Governing Body and Governing Body Committees
3. Freedom of Information Disclosure Log
The Disclosure Log is available in the Freedom of Information (FOI) section of the SOAS website. It provides access to information disclosed in response to FOI and Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) requests from July 2011 onwards.
Last updated January 2012