SOAS Careers Service provides a range of services to assist international students in developing your career or continuing your studies and to support you throughout the job hunting process, while helping you to develop valuable employability skills along the way.
What we offer international students
- Careers advice – find information on the different kinds of careers advice sessions available at the Careers Service, along with advice about job vacancies, volunteering and information about funding further studies.
- Information resources – a folder dedicated to International students; an information sheet on finding employment called 'Quick Links: Finding Part-Time Jobs for International Students'; book entitled 'Living and Working in Britain'
- Events – look at the calendar of forthcoming events organised by the Careers Service, including workshops, employer presentations, job fairs and personality profiling.
Follow us online
We are very active online and often add loads of great resources on our social media pages and groups:
- SOAS Careers Service on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- SOAS Volunteering Unit on Facebook and Twitter
For further information about how we can help you, please visit our website.