Working collaboratively across SOAS, the Information and Technology Directorate will help every member of SOAS to have a digital experience which meets their needs simply and efficiently, enabling SOAS’s research, learning and teaching activities to flourish and build SOAS’s global standing in a rapidly evolving digital world. Good quality data and scaleable processes will underpin this experience and provide decision-makers with information and insight needed to manage the needs of a unique organisation.
The Information and Technology Directorate aims to:
- Provide excellent technology services to support the teaching, research and administrative areas
- Provide user-friendly technologies that allow access to systems and data from anywhere in the world
- Provide good quality data and scaleable processes to support decision making
- Provide governance and value for money on IT investments
- Exploit our unique position and knowledge of enterprise systems and processes across SOAS and provide a trusted source of advice
- Empower staff to meet student’s digital expectations
For all your support requirements across a range of IT services, including computers, printers, copiers, telephones, classroom equipment and management information systems.
- Ext: 4950
- Tel: 020 7898 4950
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: Library Reception (Floor E)