SOAS University of London

Studying Jainism

You can study Jainism at SOAS at all levels from undergraduate courses to research degrees.

BA Modules
BA or MA Modules
MA Modules
Research Degrees

Religions & Philosophies offers research degrees (MPhil, PhD) in the Study of Jainism. See also the research scholarships that are offered for this purpose. For further details contact the Scholarships office