Language Centre Term Dates and Fee Structure 22/23
Enroling Now: see our Enrolment Page for course timetables
October - December Term 2022 - Enroling now
Monday 10th October – Saturday 17th December 2022
Few spaces left on some courses until 29th September noon.
January - March Term 2023
Monday 16th January - Saturday 25th March 2023
Easter Intensives 2023 TBC
April - July Term 2023
Monday 24th April - Saturday 1st July 2023*
*Please note: Monday classes end on 10th July due to the Bank Holidays on 1st and 29th May.
July Intensives Summer 2023 TBC
August Intensives Summer 2023 TBC
For general SOAS term dates and college closure dates, please see key dates web pages.
Course Fees Per Term and Discounted Rates
Fee Structure: Online Short Courses 22/23
Please note that our Online short courses are 15 contact hours per term. Accelerated courses are 30 contact hours per term.
|Beginners||Pre-Intermediate||Upper-Intermediate||Advanced||Accelerated Beginners||Accelerated Pre-Intermediate|
|Elementary||Intermediate||Pre-Advanced||Proficiency||Accelerated Elementary||Accelerated Intermediate|
Fee Structure: On Campus Short Courses 22/23
Please note that our On Campus short courses are 20 contact hours per term.
|SOAS Staff/Students (UG/PG Degrees & Diplomas)||25%|
|SOAS Alumni (UG/PG Degrees & Diplomas)||10%|
|Current University of London Staff/Students||10%|
- Alumni status is conferred on those who have:
- completed a full degree course (UG or PG) at SOAS.
- completed an accredited Certificate/Diploma programme at the Language Centre
- We do not accept alumni status in any other circumstances.
Claiming a discount:
- Before enrolling please email the relevant Language Administrator with a scan of your valid student/staff/alumni ID and inform them of the course you would like to enrol onto. They can then email you a link to pay the discounted fee at our online store.
- Discounts must be claimed at the time of enrolment and cannot be applied retrospectively.
Terms and Conditions:
- These discounts apply to Short Courses only and not Tailored Tuition.
- You must email or show your student card to one of our administrators to qualify for the discount.
- The Language Centre does not offer concessionary discounts for those on government benefits.