Language Centre Term Dates and Fee Structure for Short Courses 2019/2020
Online Summer Courses 2020
27th July - 7th September - Enrolling now, please see our Enrolment Page for details.
Autumn Term (Online) Enrolling from August
Monday 12th October 2020 – Saturday 19th December 2020
Monday 11th January 2021 - Saturday 20th March 2021
Monday 19th April 2021 - Friday 25th June 2021 (5th July for courses running on Monday; 10th July for courses running on Saturdays due to May bank holidays)
For general SOAS term dates and dates of college closure, please see key dates web pages.
Course Fees and Discounted Rates
Fee Structure for All Short Courses 2019-2020
Please note that all our short courses are 20 hours per term. All accelerated courses are 40 hours per term.
* These courses cover Beginners and Elementary levels.
** These courses cover Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper Intermediate levels.
|SOAS Staff/Students (UG/PG Degrees & Diplomas)||25%|
|SOAS Alumni (UG/PG Degrees & Diplomas)||10%|
|Current University of London Staff/Students||10%|
- Alumni status is conferred on those who have:
- completed a full degree course (UG or PG) at SOAS.
- completed an accredited Certificate/Diploma programme at the Language Centre
- We do not accept alumni status in any other circumstances.
Claiming a discount:
- Before enrolling please email the relevant Language Administrator with a scan of your valid student/staff/alumni ID and inform them of the course you would like to enrol onto. They can then email you a link to pay the discounted fee at our online store.
- Discounts must be claimed at the time of enrolment and cannot be applied retrospectively.
Terms and Conditions:
- These discounts apply to Short Courses only and not Tailored Tuition or Accredited Programmes.
- You must email or show your student card to one of our administrators to qualify for the discount.
- The Language Centre does not offer concessionary discounts for those on government benefits.