- Brill's Arab and Islamic Law Series.
- International Survey of Family Law.
- International Journal of Law, Policy and the Family. Prof. Farenda Banda, School of Law, is on the editorial board.
- Islamic and Middle Eastern Law Materials/Texts on the Net.
- Journal of African Law - published by Cambridge University Press on behalf of SOAS. Dr Emilia Onyema, School of Law, is an Editor. Prof. Fareda Banda and Prof. Philippe Cullet, School of Law, are on the editorial board.
- Law, Environment and Development Journal (LEAD Journal) - peer-reviewed academic publication based in New Delhi and London and jointly managed by SOAS and the International Environmental Law Research Centre (IELRC). Prof. Philippe Cullet, School of Law, is Editor.
- London Review of International Law. Dr Catriona Drew and Prof. Matt Craven, School of Law, are Managing Editor and Editor, respectively.
- Muslim World Journal of Human Rights. Prof. Mashood Baderin and Prof. Lynn Welchmann, School of Law, are Editors.
- Oxford Islamic Legal Studies. Prof. Lynn Welchman, School of Law, is a Series Editor.
- The Journal of Comparative Law. Emeritus Professor Michael Palmer is an Editor.
- Yearbook of Islamic and Middle Eastern Law.