Students may submit assignments after the advertised deadline via the usual submission process, but are subject to penalties for late submission which are applied on each day a piece of work is late, including weekends. A deduction of 2% per day will be applied to all late submissions.
Please note that if you are submitting an assignment late, you should contact your tutor to alert them to the submission.
Students who are submitting late due to mitigating reasons (i.e. due to illness etc), should submit the assignment as usual, and then complete a Reasons For Late Submission Form attaching any official evidence, such as a doctors note, and submit it to the Faculty Office. This information will then be confidentially reviewed, and, if accepted, any marks deducted for late submission will be returned.
Forms for Late Submission of Coursework can be found on the individual Department Student Information Points on the Moodle/BLE pages. Please follow links below:
- Centre for Gender Studies Information Point
- Centre for International Studies & Diplomacy Information Point
- Development Studies Student Information Point
- Economics Student Information Point
- Finance & Management Studies Student Information Point
- Politics Student Information Point
- School of Law PG Student Information Point
- School of Law UG Student Information Point
Important: All coursework and Reasons for Late Submission forms must be submitted by the School deadline (29th April 2016).