THIS EVENT IS ARCHIVED
Date: 17 January 2020Time: 5:00 PM
Finishes: 17 January 2020Time: 7:00 PM
Venue: Brunei Gallery Room: BG02
Type of Event: Workshop
*This event is free and open to the public, but registration is required. Online registration
London Confucius Institute (LCI) holds Language Exchange almost every Friday, where you can practice your language with native speakers while making new friends, or you may find language partners with your target languages.
About the 1st Language Exchange in 2020
On Friday 17th Jan 5pm-7pm, we will have our first event of this term. We are going to talk about New Year's Resolution/Plans in 2020. You can share your plans in 2020 with others. Furthermore, you can explain reasons and make some feasible actions for your big plans. Your resolutions in 2020 might include: travel around the UK, lose weight, graduate on time… Always welcome to come and join us:)
Tips for the better participation in this event
- Be brave to join a talk/group.
- Try to say something with others.
- If you are interested in some body, you can walk to her/him and start your communication.
- There can be a language switch: in the first 1 hour, speak in language A; in the latter one, in Language B
- If you feel shy or nervous, you can ask the hosts for help 😊
Q & A
1. Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter this event?
—— No. Everyone who wants to practise languages is welcome here. If you are not a student of SOAS, you just need to register at the reception table as a visitor and then join us.
2.What languages can be found here?
—— Chinese and English is the main language and all languages are welcome here. By the way, what languages we have here depends on who will come at each event.
3. How can I contact the organiser with questions or excellent ideas?
—— Email email@example.com or call us at +44 020 7898 4887.
Organiser: London Confucius Institute
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tel: +44 020 7898 4887