THIS EVENT IS ARCHIVED
Date: 25 April 2013Time: 2:00 PM
Finishes: 25 April 2013Time: 5:00 PM
Venue: Russell Square: College Buildings Room: 116
Type of Event: Symposium
The programme will include the following speakers:
- Dr. Liu Changqing (Ningxia University), "Digitalization of Tangut Script"
- Dr. Imre Galambos (Cambridge) "Preliminary notes on the Tangut manuscript 'Miscellaneous histories' (Or.12380/2579) from the British Library"
- Dr. Guillaume Jacques (CRLAO, CNRS) "A comparative perspective on the Tangut verb"
- Dr. Romain Lefebvre (Artois University). "Analysis of the Tangut chapter 41 of Avatamsakasutra"
- Dr. Andrew West, "A new interpretation of the Ode on Monthly Pleasure"
Organiser: Nathan W. Hill
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor: London Confucius Institute