Library research for Anthropology & Development Studies (Virtual)
THIS EVENT IS ARCHIVED
David Pearson, Librarian for Anthropology & Sociology; Development Studies
Date: 9 June 2020Time: 1:00 PM
Finishes: 9 June 2020Time: 2:00 PM
Type of Event: Training
Note: Internal event not open to external attendees.
This session will give an overview of online resources for literature review and research for both Anthropology and Development Studies. The session will cover the following topics:
- Electronic resources available via SOAS Library
- Accessing e-resources while off-campus
- Additional e-resources made available during COVID-19
- Open access resources
- Demonstration & search techniques
- Special Collections / Digital Library
This session is open to SOAS PGT/PGR students. No registration is required.
Contact email: email@example.com