Library research for Gender and Linguistics (Virtual)
THIS EVENT IS ARCHIVED
Jotika Khur-Yearn, Librarian for SE Asia & Pacific, Linguistic and Gender Studies
Date: 11 June 2020Time: 2:00 PM
Finishes: 11 June 2020Time: 3:00 PM
Type of Event: Training
Note: Internal event not open to external attendees.
This is a library research session with a focus on finding and accessing resources related to social science areas of gender and linguistics. The session will cover the following topics:
- Plan for your library research
- Starting your library research
- Using advanced search tools
- Highlighted databases for gender and linguistics
- SOAS Special Collections and Digital Library
- Using other libraries
This session is open to SOAS PGT/PGR students. No registration is required.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org