Available only to SOAS staff and students, with SOAS id and password.
NOTE: One concurrent user only
pkulaw is a database containing English-language versions of legal information from the People's Republic of China which can be searched in either English or Chinese (simplified).
- National and Local Laws and Regulations
- Contains well over 5,000 full-text English translations of Chinese legislation
- Judicial Cases
- Over 500 English translations of typical judicial decisions approved and published by the Supreme People's Court or the Supreme People's Procuratorate
- Legal News
- Contains full-text of all news articles since 2000
- Contains documents relating to legislative history of regulations such as reports, speeches, circulars, notices etc.
- Law Journals
- Browse of Search the table of contents of leading Chinese law journals in Chinese (and some in English)