The Library is committed to ensuring that all students and visitors can make full use of our services and facilities. We are here to offer as much help and support as possible, so please contact us if you have any queries regarding the accessibility of our services.
The Library can provide the following reasonable adjustments for students with Study Inclusion Plans have been reviewed in the light of the increased emphasis on remothe delivery during the COVID-19 period.
- Mind-mapping software on all student machines, including the quiet study rooms
- Text enhancing software on all student machines, including the quiet study rooms
- Voice activated software (in D15 and 482 only)
- See also the List of Specialist Student Software and Locations around SOAS
- File conversion using SensusAccess
- SOAS Instructions for Scanning (pdf; 205kb)
We can advise on:
- Access to and within the Library
- Appropriate contact persons
- Where to obtain further assistance
It helps us to provide a better service for you if you are able to contact us in advance about any special requirements. Please note that all discussion with the Library will remain completely confidential.
Reader Services Team
Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4198
For SOAS staff and students initial referrals, advice and assessments can be made by contacting: