SOAS Working Papers in Linguistics
SOAS Working Papers in Linguistics are an outlet for research in progress conducted by staff, research students and research associates in the Department of Linguistics at SOAS.
The most recent edition in the series is Volume 19.
Content from selected earlier volumes is also available. To access volumes 14, 15, and 16 follow the links below. The contents of earlier volumes will be added in the future and paper copies are available for purchase from the department or are available for reference in the SOAS and UCL libraries.
- Volume 19 (2018), edited by Miriam Weidl and Samantha Goodchild
- Volume 18 (2016), edited by Lu Lu and Sandy Ritchie
- Volume 17 (2015), edited by Charlotte Hemmings and Vivian Lee
- Volume 16 (2013), edited by Laura Kipp and Connor Youngberg
- Volume 15 (2007), edited by Nancy C. Kula and Lutz Marten
- Volume 14 (2006), edited by Thomas Doukas