- SOAS Centenary Event - Youth, Cinema and War in Iran
SOAS Centenary Event exploring themes of youth, cinema and war in Iran.
- The Global Settler Colonial Present
Lorenzo Veracini, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne
Lorenzo Veracini in conversation with Magid Shihade.
- Baghdad Dreaming: Architecture, Memory, and the Modernist Project
A presentation by writer and critic Hadani Ditmars.
- Unpacking Israel's Public Media Relations in the US
John Pilger (independent journalist and filmmaker), Dina Matar (SOAS) and Sut Jhally (University of Massachusetts at Amherst)
Screening of The Occupation of the American Mind: Israel’s Public Relations War in the United States
- The Idea of Iran: The Turko-Timurid Intermezzo
The thirteenth programme in The Idea of Iran annual series.