Directorate of Marketing, Student Recruitment and Admissions (MSRA)
The role of Marketing and Student Recruitment to provide information, advice and guidance about studying at SOAS to prospective students, educational representatives, universities and schools both in the UK and overseas. It also plays a crucial role in raising the profile of the School in the UK and internationally.
It is responsible for:
- developing and implementing SOAS’ Marketing Business Plan to support the delivery of the School’s vision and strategy
- managing the School’s reputation and visual identity
- preparing and organising the Student Open Days, Open Evenings and Taster Sessions for prospective students
- undertaking international visits
- managing the Study Abroad programme
- using market intelligence and research to identify new markets and programmes
- producing corporate publications ranging from the Annual Review and Financial Statements, prospectuses to business cards
- advertising and promoting degree programmes, courses and events
- supplying SOAS merchandise and stationery
The Student Recruitment and Admissions Office is based on the ground floor of the main Russell Square building and is open from 10am – 4pm, Monday to Friday, to respond to enquiries from prospective students.
If you are a prospective agent, an organiser of an international education fair, or wish to set up an inter-university agreement, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Careers-related enquiries, please direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org and accommodation-related enquiries to: housing.lon.ac.uk. For general marketing enquiries, contact: