Get all the information you need to know about your studies – both before you start, and during the year. This section also includes information on exams and assessments.
- Study skills
- Personal advisors
- Module Sign-up
- Changes to timetables
- Changing your enrolment status for undergraduate and postgraduate taught students. Includes information on deferring, taking leave of absence, repeating courses, transferring degrees and withdrawing.
- Changing your enrolment status for research students. Includes information on upgrading, fieldwork, interrupting studies, withdrawing and more.
- BLE Support
- Official letters (student status letters)
- Doctoral School
- Which is my Home Faculty
- Language Entitlement Programme - Free Language Classes
Exams and assessments
- Appeal against a result (Appeals)
- Mitigating circumstances
- Transcripts and certificates
- Exam Timetables
- Past Exam Papers (MySOAS)
- Undergraduate Marking Criteria
- Postgraduate Marking Criteria
- Assessment Feedback Policy
- Absence from class
- Auditing courses
- Changes courses
- Submitting coursework
- Exam re-entry for undergraduate students
- Exam re-entry for postgraduate students
Student page feedback
We welcome your feedback on this new landing page for students. Please email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.