5 September 2017
SOAS University of London has again scored high marks for international outlook in the latest Times Higher Education 2018 World University Rankings.
The School was ranked 167th out of the 1,102 leading institutions in the world for its international outlook. This follows the QS World University Rankings earlier this summer which ranked SOAS 13 in the world and fifth in the UK for international students.
The School also scored well for Teaching and Research - with SOAS ranked in the top 20 for Teaching and 26th for Research amongst UK institutions.
The 2018 rankings evaluated over 1,300 of the world’s leading research universities and looked at 130 data points for each institution across five performance areas:
- Teaching (the learning environment);
- Research (volume, income and reputation);
- Citations (research influence);
- International outlook (staff, students and research);
- Industry income (knowledge transfer).