19 May 2020
There will be a change to Library support during the exam period, to avoid us unwittingly assisting some students during their assessments and not others:
- we can assist students having issues accessing readings eg login not working or problems locating items
- we will not be able to assist with referencing queries, suggesting search strategies for wider reading or advice on structuring responses
- this will be the case for all queries during the month long exam period (27th May - 26th June) regardless of whether they are related to exams or not
- email email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as possible during Enquiry desk hours 8am-6pm Monday - Friday.
- all other Library services will remain as they have been since the closure of the building
Look out for our online themed sessions on Library resources for research, which are coming soon and will be advertised on the Library Training and Events page.