22 June 2020
The Centre of Taiwan Studies is pleased to announce the launch of up to four MA Taiwan Studies scholarships valued at £5000 in fee waivers designed to support postgraduate students pursuing a degree in Taiwan Studies.
• The full-time and part-time MA Taiwan Studies programme
• The scholarship is open to UK/EU and overseas fee-paying students.
• Applicants must possess a good honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent institution recognised by SOAS.
• Applicants must have submitted an application for MA Taiwan Studies by 22 July 2020
• Candidates will be assessed on academic merit by a Selection Panel consisting of three academic members.
• The assessment of your application will be based on the information provided in your on-line application for admission. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statement and other relevant information.
Scholarship Application Deadline 22 July 2020
• In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application to the full-time or part-time MA Taiwan Studies.
• Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Notification of Results
Successful candidates will be notified by the end of July. If you have not heard from us by the end of July, you should assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Scholarship Application Procedures
Applicants must submit a complete on-line application for admission to MA Taiwan Studies. All applications received by July 22 will be considered for the scholarship.
A complete application for admission includes transcripts, an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, CV and a personal statement.
For enquiries, please contact the Centre of Taiwan Studies: