30 June 2021
SOAS University of London has been ranked in the top 5 universities in the UK for producing a CEO or Managing Director, according to new research.
The study, carried out by Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance, analysed data from alumni who had left 121 UK universities since the year 2000 and had gone on to become either CEOs or Managing Directors, or found their own business. SOAS ranked in the top 5 of UK universities for producing CEOs and MDs.
SOAS students regularly take part in the Mayor’s Entrepreneur competition and this year, two SOAS student ideas made the semi-finals: Asma Hussain, MA Postcolonial Studies, for her business idea BLM Fest and Katherine Webber, BA Chinese and Japanese, for her business idea Eco-Tour (环保游).
SOAS students are also supported by our fantastic careers service from the start of their enrollment until graduation and beyond.
SOAS offers a range of degree programmes related to business, economics and management including:
Undergraduate (Single) Degrees
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc Management
- BA Economics
- BSc Development Economics
- BSc Economics
- BSc Politics, Philosophy and Economics
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc Public Policy, Finance and Management
- MA Economic Policy
- MSc Development Economics
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Environment
- MSc International Finance and Development
- MSc Political Economy of Development