10 May 2013
- Harald Heubaum travelled to Pretoria, South Africa, to participate in the annual GIBSA quadrilogue organised by the Institute for Security Studies (ISS) 23-27 April 2013.
- Massoud Karshenas went to Boston and Washington DC, USA, for research collaboration at North Eastern University and the World Bank 9-20 April 2013.
- Matt Nelson travelled to Pakistan 5-23 April 2013.
- Iain Scobbie travelled to Washington DC, USA, to present a paper at the ASIL annual meeting 3-8 April 2013.
- Laurence Smith went to Beijing, China, to attend a SAIN Governing Board meeting and research collaboration with partners and to launch a new research project ‘Knowledge, policy and practice for sustainable nutrient management and water resources protection in UK and Chinese agro-ecosystems.’ 15-26 April 2012.