Online Submission Guide
On the right in the downloads box is a PDF version of the full submission guide for students. This document will guide you through the steps required to submit your assignment online via BLE.
Below are some general notes that we urge you to keep in mind when submitting your essay.
- BLE operates best through Internet Explorer rather than Firefox and you will encounter problems when uploading essays via Firefox.
- Once you have submitted your essay you cannot resubmit to that assignment again. Therefore it is vital that you ensure you have attached the correct and final essay before you SUBMIT.
- If BLE suffers a technical failure and you are not able to submit your essay refer to the Technical Support page.
- If you are submitting your essay AFTER the essay deadline you must email your course tutor to tell them as soon as you have submitted. Failure to do so will result in your essay not being marked.
- If for any reason you know you will not be able to submit online, please advise your tutor and relevant faculty office contact before the end of the third teaching week of the term your course it taught. Applications for paper submissions will not be accepted after this time. As online submissions are run through plagiarism checking software, any paper submissions must be accompanied by electronic submissions.