PGCert in Advanced Research Skills consists of two modules: Research Project Management and Technology-Enhanced Research. They are an integral part of our PhD programme, but can also be taken as self-standing modules by anyone wishing to acquire comprehensive training in academic and transferable research methods, either to supplement their PhD studies elsewhere or to upscale their skills in their professional environment.
Applicants are normally expected to hold a good postgraduate qualification and/or have a background in conducting research. The modules can be taken entirely online and are available for anyone in the world, although students on the modules are very welcome to take part in SOAS's extensive programme of activities at our central London campus.
- You will build a strong foundation for designing and managing a successful research project.
- You will be able to work effectively with colleagues from various disciplines and subject areas.
- You will develop the necessary knowledge and skills for conducting high-quality research in the digital age.
- You will develop a broad and balanced skills profile, which is essential in the rapidly changing landscape of research practices and careers.
Venue: Russell Square: College Buildings
Mode of Attendance: Full-time
- Applicants are normally expected to hold a good postgraduate qualification and/or have a background in conducting research
£1,950 for each module, £3,900 in total for all students (home, EU, overseas)
Dr Yenn Lee Convenor