The Planning department’s role is to understand and appreciate the vision and strategic priorities of the School and to apply this to the provision of expert knowledge of external funding, business planning and the national policy environment.
The Planning department is part of the Finance Directorate and is led by the Head of Planning, Susan Clucas. We are located on the third floor of Paul Webley Wing, Senate House in room S324.
Within these pages you can find information about the following topics:
- SOAS’ vision, strategies and plans
- The annual planning process
- Key performance indicators
- Guidance on the use of Unit-e
- Resources for preparing committee, faculty and department plans
- Statistical information about SOAS
- Research Assessment Exercises
- Links to useful external websites