For podcasts of previous Politics departmental seminars and events, see SOAS Politics Soundcloud.
- Vignettes on Social Reproduction: Gender, Empire and Capital in an Egyptian Century
Sara Salem (Assistant Professor in Sociology, London School of Economics and Political Science) and Mai Taha (Assistant Professor at the Department of Law, American University Cairo)
- Insight Day at SOAS
An invitation only event for prospective undergraduate students who have received an offer from SOAS
- Black Power's Technology Question: Fully Luxury Automated Communism or Survival Pending Revolution?
John Narayan (Lecturer in European and International Studies, King's College London)
- Memory, Identity, and Competition: Dersim as a Conflict Zone in Turkey
Pinar Dinc (Marie-Curie Fellow at the Center for Middle Eastern Studies, Lund University)
- Tradition and Anti-Colonialism - A Fanonian Critique of the Muslim Brotherhood
Jasmine Gani (Senior Lecturer, School of International Relations, University of St Andrews)
- Bordering Britain: Law, Race and Empire
Nadine El-Enany (Senior Lecturer in Law, Birkbeck)
- Sensible Politics: Visualizing International Relations
William A. Callahan (Professor of International Relations, London School of Economics and Political Science)