ESRC Studentship in Politics
ESRC studentship in politics and international studies for UK/EU students
- The Department is a member of the Politics Cluster of the Bloomsbury Doctoral Training Centre (DTC). Politics has one annual studentship in the DTC with the possibility of further studentships for outstanding candidates. Studentships are available for +3 (PhD) applicants.
- Apply for these studentships. The deadline for SOAS acceptance is 4 April, and for the ESRC application 3 May 2011 (this has a separate application).
- Enquiries should be addressed to Laleh Khalili only via email, email@example.com.
- Qualifications: candidates must have a first or upper second class undergraduate degree and also a masters degree in a relevant subject. Successful candidates who will be completing their degree after the deadline will be offered an award subject to passing their MSc/MA.
- Annual renewal of awards is subject to satisfactory annual review.