SOAS University of London

Enrolment for returning students

All returning students must re-enrol at the start of every academic year. You can’t continue your studies without enrolling

Get re-enrolment information for:

Get enrolment information for:

All returning students must complete re-enrolment at the start of their first returning term.

If you are coming to SOAS from a non-EEA country, you will need to ensure that you have an appropriate visa to study in the UK.  Please take the time to read though the information available on the “International and EU Students” page of the website taking particular note of the Immigration Health Surcharge and Visa applications made outside of the UK.  You may also find our International Students Handbook useful.   

Student page feedback

We welcome your feedback on this new landing page for students. Please email your comments to