The Registry is comprised of four teams under the leadership of the Academic Registrar:
If you need any type of student certification (student status letter, bank letter, visa letter, transcripts) or to speak to a member of Registry staff you can visit the Weston Student Hub on the lower ground floor of Senate House North Block. Alternatively you can contact the Registry using the details below.
Contacting the Registry
|General enquiries (telephone)||+44 (0)20 7074 5100|
|General enquiries (e-mail) - prospective students and firstname.lastname@example.org|
|General enquiries - current students||Log into SID and submit an enquiry (category of "Registry General Enquiries")|
|Assessment||Log into SID and submit an enquiry (category of "Examinations and Assessments")|
|Fees and Funding||Please email email@example.com if you have a query about your tuition fees.|
|Doctoral School||Log into SID and submit an enquiry (category of "Doctoral School")|
Enquiries about general Registry Services
- Academic Transcripts
- Student Status Letters (for Council Tax, Banking, visa etc)
- Replacement Student ID Cards
- General Tuition Fees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships: email@example.com
- Student Financial Aid
- Financial Aid for US and Canadian Students: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Doctoral School (MPhil/PhD Degrees and VRS students)
- Intercollegiate Course
Please note that the Admissions section is located at Russell Square.