SOAS University of London


Student Change of Address

It is important that the University has complete and up-to-date contact information for every registered student.

When you register please check that we have the complete and up-to date contact information for you. If necessary, update us with your correct permanent home address and if applicable, term-time address and phone numbers, your mobile phone number and personal e-mail address. 

If any of your contact details, such as your address or mobile phone number, change while you are studying at SOAS, you must ensure that you notify us.  

If you wish to change your address, please use SOAS Online Services to do this by selecting "change contact details" found under "Update My Information" once you have logged into Online Services.

If you have any enquiries concerning your request, please e-mail:

International Students

If you are studying at SOAS with a Tier-4 Student Visa, you must notify the UKVI of changes to your contact details.  This can be done in most cases using an online form.  Full details can be found on the UKVI website or you can talk to the Registry staff, who will be happy to assist you.