Undergraduate Financial Support at SOAS
SOAS is providing financial support for undergraduates ordinarily resident in England. These awards help ensure that SOAS is accessible to all academically talented people irrespective of family background and income. SOAS is a diverse institution with students from all over the world and every section of society. Maintaining this diversity is a key priority for the School.
Applicants starting a degree in September 2019 will automatically be considered for the SOAS Bursary
SOAS Additional Support Fund
The SOAS Additional Support Fund requires a separate application and is available for students who may face unforeseen financial difficulties in any year of their studies.
Awards in previous years
The following awards were allocated in previous years, no new allocations are being made - the information is included here for existing award holders only:
- SOAS Alumni and Friends Fund Award
- SOAS Progression Awards - for students who began their studies between September 2012 and September 2014
- SOAS Excellence Awards - for students who began their studies between September 2012 and September 2014
- SOAS Excellence Bursaries - for students who began their studies in September 2015 and September 2016
- SOAS Excellence Bursaries - for students who began their studies in September 2017 and September 2018