International Postgraduate Merit Scholarship for the Department of Economics
The International Postgraduate Merit Scholarship is available for students starting a postgraduate taught masters (please see list below) in the Department of Economics at SOAS University of London.
- MSc Development Economics
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics with reference to Environment and Development
- MSc Global Economic Governance and Policy
- MSc International Finance and Development
- MSc Political Economy of Development
- MSc Research for International Development
Type of award and value
Fee reduction of £2,500 towards tuition fees.
Eligibility and award criteria
It is available to international fee-paying students who have obtained an undergraduate UK upper second-class honours degree (2:1) and higher or the international equivalent. You are also required to have met the intended programme entry criteria, this may include a specific subject, i.e. Economics or related subject.
- You must be scheduled to start your study at the SOAS in September 2019.
- If you have applied for another scholarship or award to study at SOAS, the higher amount will be awarded.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
How to apply
No application is required. Applicants should apply for the programme in the usual way, eligibility will be automatically considered and awarded. Successful candidates will be notified at the same time as they are offered a place. (The offer will outline the conditions required to be met).
For enquiries, please:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 4700