International Postgraduate Scholarship – East Asia
Deadline: 31 May 2021
The International Postgraduate Scholarship is designed to award new entry 2021 Postgraduate students with outstanding academic performance.
• Value: £3,000 (fee waiver)
• Number of scholarships available: 15
• Selection criteria: academic merit and a 250-word statement
• Accepted an offer to study a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September 2021
• Overseas fee-paying student who is a national of China, Hong Kong, or Taiwan
• Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
Please be aware that eligible qualifications do not automatically guarantee a scholarship.
How to apply
Apply for the International Scholarship via the online form. You should save a copy of your application form for your records. If you wish to print a copy of the application then please do so before clicking SUBMIT.
Scholarship Application Deadline
Online Scholarship Form must be submitted with supporting statement by 31 May 2021. Incomplete applications or applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Notification of Results
Successful applicants with an offer to study at SOAS will be notified by 31 June 2021. The offer will outline the conditions required to be met. If you have not heard from us by the end of June, you should assume your application was unsuccessful.
For enquiries, please:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 4700