International Postgraduate Scholarship – Nigeria
Deadline: 31 May 2020
The International Postgraduate Scholarship is designed to award new entry 2020 Postgraduate students with outstanding academic performance.
• Value: £3,000 (fee waiver)
• Number of scholarships available: 5
• Selection criteria: academic merit and a 250-word statement
• Have an offer to study a Full Time Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September 2020
• Overseas fee-paying student who is a national of Nigeria
• Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
Please be aware that eligible qualifications do not automatically guarantee a scholarship.
How to apply
Apply for the International Scholarship via the online form. You should save a copy of your application form for your records. If you wish to print a copy of the application then please do so before clicking SUBMIT.
Scholarship Application Deadline
Online Scholarship Form must be submitted with supporting statement by 31 May 2020. Incomplete applications or applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Notification of Results
Successful applicants with an offer to study at SOAS will be notified by 31 June 2020. The offer will outline the conditions required to be met If you have not heard from us by the end of June, you should assume your application was unsuccessful.
For enquiries, please:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 4700