Undergraduate SOAS Global Leadership Scholarship
Deadline: 31 January 2019
The Undergraduate SOAS Global Leadership Scholarship is designed to inspire excellence in global citizenship, leadership and innovation for prospective students.
Scholars within the programme will benefit from a wide range of academic, financial and personal support including:
- £3,500 cash award per year (three years)
- £500 for a community project of their choosing
- £750 for academic self-development, i.e. taking part or attending academic / professional conference
- Be partnered with an internal and external mentor for support in self-development and project direction.
- There will be other additional benefits for the cohort through coaching, network events and career advice.
Eligibility for scholarship
Normal entry criteria will apply and a submission of a 500-word essay illustrating “how you have made a positive contribution in your community,” you may wish include photos and/or a video to support you essay.
How to apply for the undergraduate SOAS Global Leadership Scholarship
The deadline for this has now past.
Applications are shortlisted by a Selection Committee of at least three members
Notification of Scholarship Award:
Successful candidates will be notified by 31 March 2019 (The offer will outline the conditions required to be met).
For enquiries, please:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 4700