UoL Care Leavers and Estranged Student Scholarship
Deadline: 29 July 2020
The University of London will provide a standard single study bedroom at Nutford House or an en-suite room at College Hall, for one calendar yer commencing the start of the 2020/21 academic year, for up to three full-time students, registered at one of the following Member Institutions:
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS)
- Birkbeck, University of London
- School of Advance Study, University of London
Please note that students from Member Institutions not listed above, may have access to similar schemes operated by their Member Institution, so are directed to their Member Institution of study for further support.
All applications will be reviewed by a Panel, who will award the Scholarship for up to a maximum of three eligible students. In order to apply, please email email@example.com with the following:
- Proof of care leaver or estranged status (from your member instituion, local authority, social worker or GP);
- A statement (750 - 1000 words) outlining why you wish to apply for the Scholarship and how you feel you would benefit from the award;
- Details of the course that you are studying/intend to study in the 2020/21 academic year
The deadline for all submissions is Wednesday 29th July 2020 at 10am. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
We anticipate that demand for these scholarships will outweigh what is currently available to offer. Please note therefore that all decisions made by the Panel will be final and with regret, not open to feedback or appeal.
For enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org