Following its inaugural edition in 2016, the SAAAP Newsletter is now published three times annually, featuring news, areas of research, conferences and events, student and alumni activity and other exciting developments from across the SAAAP community.
Contributions are warmly welcomed from all current Alphawood Scholars, alumni, academics and key international partners working with us to advance knowledge and scholarship in the archaeology and pre-modern art of Southeast Asia. If you are interested in having your work featured in an upcoming edition of the Newsletter, please contact co-editors Dr Peter Sharrock (SAAAP Outreach Sub-Board) and Olivia Burt email@example.com (SAAAP Programme Administrator) for details.
Also, please note that we invite current Alphawood Scholars to serve as co-editor for each edition of the Newsletter. If you are an Alphawood Scholar, and would like to take a leading role in the development of an upcoming edition, please contact us for further information.
Please find the current edition (September 2018) and previous editions of the SAAAP Newsletter below. The next edition of the SAAAP Newsletter will be published in January 2019.
- SAAAP Newsletter (Edition 9) February 2020 (pdf; 2mb)
- SAAAP Newsletter (Edition 8) July 2019 (pdf; 5mb)
- SAAAP Newsletter (Edition 7) January 2019 (pdf; 2mb)
- SAAAP Newsletter (Edition 6) September 2018 (pdf; 1mb)
- SAAAP Newsletter (Edition 5) May 2018 (pdf; 2mb)
- SAAAP Newsletter (Edition 4) January 2018 (pdf; 2mb)
- SAAAP Newsletter (Edition 3) Sept 2017 (pdf; 2mb)
- SAAAP Newsletter (Edition 2) May 2017 (pdf; 853kb)
- SAAAP Newsletter (Edition 1) May 2016