Student Information Desk (SID)
The Student Information Desk (SID) aims to help students make the very best of their time at SOAS by providing a high-quality information and enquiry service which is accessible to all students.
SID is the first point of contact for advice and support for current students from Registry, Fees and Scholarships, Exams, Graduation, Faculties and more.
If the question is more specialist, we will help you as much as we can before we put you in direct contact with the person or team at SOAS who can help you with your query.
To get started, sign in to SID using your SOAS student reference number and password.
Contact details for Applicants and Alumni
If you are not a current student (ie you have not been provided with your SOAS IT Account, or you are no longer studying with us), please contact us using the following email addresses:
- Undergraduate Admissions - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postgraduate Taught Admissions - email@example.com
- Postgraduate Research Admissions - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registry - email@example.com
- Faculty Office, Art & Humanities -
- Faculty Office, Languages & Cultures - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty Office, Law & Social Sciences - email@example.com
- Doctoral School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alumni - email@example.com