- Jiayi Han
- Email address:
- Thesis title:
- The Division of Labor and Integration: A Study of Industrialization in the Pearl River Delta Region of China
- Year of Study:
- Year of Entry: 2012 - 2013
The object of this research is to verify the thesis that there is a mutual relation between division of labor and industrial integration, and this interaction directly affects the economic development in the Pearl River Delta of China. Also, the potential contribution of the research is to explore the path of developing possibilities of long-term mutual positive feedback between division of labor and industrial integration, in order to balance the industrial distribution of targeted regions and promote their economic development.
- Han, J (2014) "PESTEL Analysis of Creative Industries in Shenzhen", China Market, Vol.10' No.33, Pp.113-116
- Li, R and Han, J (2013) "Hainan Fledgling Industries and Service Industries in 2010-2013", In: Diao, X and Liu, B (eds.), Hainan International Tourism Island Development Report (2010-2013). Beijing: China social Sciences Press.
- Han, J (2015) "Studies on Cruise Economy Development of Sanya", funded by Hianan Industrial Economic Institute.
- Han, J and Li, R. (2015) "The Policy Barriers and Countermeasures of Attracting Investments into Hainan Agricultural Sector", co-funded by University of Hainan and the Department of Agriculture of Hainan Province.
- Wang, J and Wang, X and Han, J etc. (2014) "The Relation between Regional Relocation and Economic Development of Southern Shaanxi", funded by the Shaanxi Academy
- Huang, M and Li, S and Han, J etc (2013) "The Business Models of Electric Cars in Haikou", funded by the Science and Technology Department of Haikou City, Hainan
- Han, J (2015) “Economic Growth and Financial Development–A Comparative Literature Review of Neoclassical and Keynesian-Schumpeterian Studies”, Review of Evolutionary Economics and Economics of Innovation. (In Press)
- Han, J (2015) "The Influence of Fertility Policy Adjustment to the Birth Population Size in China", Population Journal. (Submitted)