- Mr Kanji Kitamura
- Email address:
- Thesis title:
- Toward a Theory of Cultural Untranslatability with Application to Japan, UK and USA Cross-cultural Business Management and Beyond
- Year of Study:
- 7 (part-time)
- Kitamura, K. 2016. Different Classification Results on the Same Loan: Evidence from Japanese Corporate Lending in the USA. Electronic Journal of Contemporary Japanese Studies. Volume 16, Issue 2, Article 6.
- Kitamura, K. 2014. Cultural Accountability for Business-Practice Differences and Beyond: A Comparative Study on Bank Loan Classification between Japan and the USA, Electronic Journal of Contemporary Japanese Studies. Volume 14, Issue 1, Article 4.
- Kitamura, K. 2009. Cultural Untranslatability, Translation Journal. Volume 13, No 3.
- Kitamura, K. 2018, June (forthcoming). The Japanese Main Bank System: Cultural Analysis and Policy Implications. AJBS 2018 Minneapolis Conference.