As a package of support for staff during the transition to One Professional Service, Staff Learning & Development are offering various developmental opportunities. These also support recommendations coming out of the actions informed by Promotion Done Better.
Support Programme for One Professional Service
- Building Resilience & Creating Opportunity - 16th January 2019
- Leading People through Change (Managers) - 21st January 2019
- Managing in Difficult Times (Managers) - 21st January 2019
- Handling Workplace Change as an Employee - 21st January 2019
- Taking Control of Your Career - 24th January 2019
- Managing Stress - 29th January 2019
- Building Resilience & Creating Opportunity - 11th February 2019
- Building Resilience & Creating Opportunity - 26th March 2019
Mentoring is available to all staff, at any stage in their career. Find out more on the Mentoring webpage.
SOAS Self-Development Toolkit
The SOAS Self-Development Toolkit offers a range of career development resources which can be accessed any time.
1-2-1 Advice Sessions
For an opportunity to discuss potential and actual job applications and interviews, or for more general career advice, please contact email@example.com in confidence.
To help staff with their general well-being in the workplace, please check out the Staff Well-Being webpage.