SOAS University of London

Student Advice and Wellbeing

Complain about Student Services

If you have a complaint about any of the services, your complaint should be directed in the first instance to the Head of Student Services. The complaint can be made verbally, by e-mail or by letter. If the complaint is against the Head of Student Services, it should be directed to the Director of Student and Registry Services. If the complaint cannot be resolved at this first stage, you can use the Student Grievance procedure. The counsellors belong to professional bodies and if complaints cannot be resolved internally, a complaint can also be made to the relevant professional body.