Share your top money tips and win prizes!
Living in London is expensive, but careful budgeting and a little insider knowledge can make a huge difference to your monthly costs.
For National Student Money week (9th-15th February) we are asking you to share your #SOASTopTips on how to make your money go further. Whether it’s advice about how to save money, experiences of managing your budget, insider knowledge of free events in London or tips for reducing everyday costs, we want to hear it!
Help current and future students discover new ways to save for your chance to win a copy of the SOAS Recipe book!
Prizes will be awarded for the tips that are:
- Most original
- Most practical
- Most creative
A prize will also be awarded to the tip that gets the highest number of retweets, so get sharing!
Enter using #SOASTopTips on Twitter or Facebook, or email SOASTopTips@soas.ac.uk.
The deadline for submissions is Friday 20th February
Competition Rules and Submission Details
- The final deadline for photo submissions will be Friday 20 February, 11.59pm
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date
- Tips submitted to the competition may be republished on the SOAS website and in other publicity material
- Tips will be judged based on the criteria of being creative, interesting, original and most retweeted. 4 winners will be chosen based on these criteria.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.