Santander Partnership with SOAS
Since 2012, Santander Universities UK has been in partnership with SOAS, bringing a number of benefits and opportunities to SOAS students. These benefits include internships funding, study abroad mobility awards, and funding student enterprise activity.
Visit Santander Universities for more information.
To find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7898 4115
Santander Universities Entrepreneurship Awards
The Santander Universities Entrepreneurship Awards launched in 2011, and is one of the UK's largest student and graduate pitching competitions, with more than £420,000 having been given away to date to start-ups and small businesses.
The 2019 competition has now launched, with prizes including:
- over £90,000 worth of equity-free seed funding available in total
- mentoring and support from business experts
- exclusive access to acceleration week
And the winning businesses will receive a fully-funded intern from Santander.
To be eligible, you must fulfil the below criteria:
- a student or graduate from SOAS
- your company must have been set up for no longer than 12 months
- funding generated by your company must be no higher than £100,000 (including but not limited to investment, grants, loans, revenue and prizes).
- the company can have a maximum of five employees (please note this does not include founders).
Please see the downloadable documents for more information. You must apply for the Awards via SOAS; contact email@example.com for details.