Careers Service help for current students
How we can help
Student support from SOAS Careers Service
SOAS Careers Service can help you in the following ways:
- Provide information on the range of services we offer current students, including one-to-one careers advice on how to decide on a career path.
- Offer information on how to go about searching for jobs.
- Provide advice and guidance on CVs, cover letters and applications, and on interviews and assessment centres.
- Find information on postgraduate study and funding.
- Show how we can help you after you graduate.
Information for PhDs can be found on the Doctoral Researchers and Early Career Researchers page.
If you have any queries or require extra help with using any of our services or resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org us or call us on 020 7898 4115.