Language Centre short course fees
Fee structure per term: online short courses 2022/23
Our online short courses are 15 contact hours per term. Accelerated courses are 30 contact hours per term.
|Beginners||Pre-Intermediate||Upper-Intermediate||Advanced||Accelerated Beginners||Accelerated Pre-Intermediate|
|Elementary||Intermediate||Pre-Advanced||Proficiency||Accelerated Elementary||Accelerated Intermediate|
Fee structure per term: on campus short courses 2022/23
Our on campus short courses are 20 contact hours per term.
|SOAS Staff/Students (UG/PG Degrees & Diplomas)||25%|
|SOAS Alumni (UG/PG Degrees & Diplomas)||10%|
|Current University of London staff/students||10%|
Current University of London staff/students eligible for discounts
- Birkbeck, University of London (BBK)
- The Central School of Speech and Drama (CSSD)
- Courtauld Institute of Art
- Goldsmiths, University of London (GUL)
- Heythrop College (HEY)
- Institute of Cancer Research (ICR)
- King's College London (KCL)
- London Business School (LBS)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
- Queen Mary, University of London (QMUL)
- Royal Academy of Music (RAM)
- Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL)
- Royal Veterinary College (RVC)
- St George's, University of London (SGUL)
- University College London (UCL)
- City, University of London
- Alumni status is conferred on those who have:
- completed a full degree course (UG or PG) at SOAS.
- completed an accredited Certificate/Diploma programme at the Language Centre
- We do not accept alumni status in any other circumstances.
Claiming a discount
- Before enrolling please email the relevant language administrator with a scan of your valid student/staff/alumni ID and inform them of the course you would like to enrol onto. See the Language Centre term enrolment page for timetables. The language administrator can then email you a link to pay the discounted fee via our online store.
- Discounts must be claimed at the time of enrolment and cannot be applied retrospectively.
Terms and conditions
- These discounts apply to Short Courses only and not Tailored Tuition.
- You must email or show your student card to one of our administrators to qualify for the discount.
- The Language Centre does not offer concessionary discounts for those on government benefits.
See Language Centre