International Postgraduate Scholarship – Europe
- Deadline date
- £5,000 (fee waiver)
The International Postgraduate Scholarship is designed to award new entry 2023 postgraduate students with outstanding academic performance.
- Value: £5,000 (fee waiver)
- Selection criteria: academic merit with a minimum of a 2:1 degree or international equivalence and a 500 word supporting statement.
- Have applied for a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September (the scholarship selection panel will only be able to award a scholarship to those applicants who have received an offer by 31 May)
- Classified as an Overseas fee-paying student
- From one of the EU or EEA countries or Turkey
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
Please be aware that eligible qualifications do not automatically guarantee a scholarship.
How to apply
Apply for the International Postgraduate Scholarship via the online form. You should save a copy of your application form for your records. If you wish to print a copy of the application then please do so before clicking 'Submit'.
Scholarship application deadline
Online Scholarship Form must be submitted with supporting statement by 31 May 2023. Incomplete applications or applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Notification of results
Successful applicants with an offer to study at SOAS will be notified by the end of July 2023. The offer will outline the conditions required to be met If you have not heard from us by the end of July, you should assume your application was unsuccessful.
Phone: +44 (0)20 7074 4700