Centre of Taiwan Studies Seminars and Events
The SOAS Centre of Taiwan Studies is the world’s leading institution for Taiwan Studies academic events.
(For more event photos, please check our Facebook)
- Marriage on the Road to Equality: A Taiwan Story
Professor Chen Chao-ju 陳昭如
- Student Research Panel: Gender and Environmentalism in East Asia
Olivia Chollet & Lizzie Frost
- Director Shih Ho Feng 施合峰 Director's Q&A Session: "The Scenery Through the Smog 風從哪裡來"
Director Shih Ho Feng 施合峰
- Book Launch: "Civil Society and the State in Democratic East Asia: Between Entanglement and Contention in Post High Growth"
Simona Grano, Mary Alice Haddad, Tobias Weiss, Tommy Chung Yin Kwan, Dafydd Fell
- Director Ho Chao-ti Director's Q&A Session: "County Road 184 縣道184之東"
Director Ho Chao-ti
- “Greening Taiwan Communities": Narratives from the new volume, Greening East Asia: the Rise of the Eco-Developmental State
Stevan Harrell, Lin Hui-nien, Chiu Hua-mei and Ashley Esarey
- Book Talk: "Dynamics of Democracy in Taiwan: The Ma Ying-jeou Years"
Kharis Templeman, Min-hua Huang, Mark Weatherall, Eric Chen-hua Yu, Jia-sin Yu, Dafydd Fell
- Book Launch: China’s Influence and the Centre-periphery Tug of War in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Indo-Pacific
Andrew J. Nathan, Wu Jieh-min
- Book Launch: Taiwan’s Economic and Diplomatic Challenges and Opportunities: Experiences of Publishing SOAS Postgraduate Student Research
Chen Nai-chia and Mariah Thornton
- TPNWCP Yang Ya-che Series 楊雅喆系列: Yang Ya-che Director's Q&A
Director Yang Ya-che
- Book Launch: Taiwan's Economic and Diplomatic Challenges and Opportunities
Mariah Thornton, Robert Ash, Michael Reilly, Richard Bush, Lin Kun-chin, Lee Chun-yi, Dafydd Fell
- TPNWCP Chen Yu-hsun Series 陳玉勳系列: Chen Yu-hsun Director's Q&A
Director Chen Yu-hsun
- TPNWCP Framing Intersectionality in the Works of Post-New Cinema Female Directors in Taiwan
Dr. Wang Chun-Chi (Director of the Taiwan Film and Audiovisual Archive)
- TPNWCP Chen Singing Series 陳芯宜系列: Chen Singing's Director's Q&A
Director Chen Singing