The following SOAS programmes are in subjects related to the research focus of the centre
Taught Masters Degrees
Postgraduate Degrees by Distance Learning
Taught modules at SOAS
offered by the Department of Development Studies and the School of Law
- Water Law: Justice and Governance 15PLAH044 Postgraduate half unit course
- Water Law and Development: Conflicts, Governance and Justice Postgraduate course unit
- Water and Development: Conflict and Governance 15PDSH049 Postgraduate course unit
- Land, Natural Resources, Development and Environmental Change 151010039 Undergraduate course unit.
- Water Resources Management in Asia: Policy, Politics and Reform 15PDSH040 Only for MSc students in Research for International Development.
- Water in Asia: Law, Governance and Policy Reform 15PDSH041 Only for MSc students in Research for International Development.
- Contested Natural Resources, Rural Livelihoods and Globalisation 15PDSH031 Only for MSc students in Development Studies/Globalisation and Development/Migration, Mobility and Development/Violence, Conflict and Development.
- Rural Livelihoods, Contested Natural Resources and Globalisation 15PDSH043 Only for MSc students in Research for International Development.
- Law and Natural Resources 15PLAC126